ANNUAL FLEET INSPECTIONS
– Department of Transportation Inspection
– Department of Human Resources Inspection
Bright From The Start Inspection
– Also known as GA Department of Early Care and Learning Inspection – these are for child care facilities, daycare etc.)
All inspections can be performed quickly, and the record history is stored in our secure database for easy history reports and retrieval
Vehicle Inspections Include:
- COMPUTER DIAGNOSTICS
- COMPUTER WHEEL BALANCING
- BRAKE INSPECTIONS
- ELECTRICAL TROUBLE SHOOTING
- WHEEL CHAIR LIFT SERVICES-We are a Braun Corp. and Ricon Lift Parts and Service Center
- AIR CONDITIONING- We are a Parts and Service Center for Trans Air and Carrier A/C systems
Vehicle Inspections and fleet maintenance can help control costs and keep your drivers safe on the road. Our vehicle inspection can help your drivers:
- Discover unsafe conditions before they cause accidents or crashes
- Find mechanical problems before they lead to costly breakdowns
- Avoid being placed out of service during a roadside DOT inspection, or being subject to infractions and fines
Understanding critical information about performing a vehicle inspection, filling out a vehicle inspection report, and the consequences of a roadside DOT inspection, helps protect your equipment, your drivers, and your organization’s reputation.
Not only do vehicle inspections make good sense – they are required. Drivers need to know what to check on the vehicle and how to spot defects, who to call when there is a problem, and how and when to submit documentation.
A regimen of a complete pre-trip at the beginning of the day, walk-around inspection every time the vehicle is parked, and a post-trip at the end of the day is a good daily practice. That, coupled with competent fleet maintenance, can keep your vehicles on the road, in good shape, and help keep your CSA BASIC scores low.